- To create zeal amongst faculty and students towards research and innovation.
- To create centres of Excellence in niche areas of research.
- To work closely with the industrial needs that eventually will result in new or improved products, processes, systems or services that can increase productivity of the industry.
- To foster collaborations for mutual benefits and to maximize Industry – Institute connectivity.
- To establish collaboration with other universities, public and private sectors and identify R&D projects including consultancy services which could be undertaken at the institution.
- To promote research in various departments of the Institute.
- To ensure smooth functioning and effective Management of R&D at the institution.
- To organize and promote skill development trainings in emerging areas to enhance the employability skills of the students.
- To promote self employability skills by conducting various activities under Centre for Innovation, Incubation and Entrepreneurship (CIIE)
||Name of the Committee Member
||Dr. T. Sravanti
||Dr. D. Ramya
|| N. Ganesh
||P. Rama Mohan Reddy
- Motivate the faculty and students to do innovative projects
- Motivate the faculty members and students to participate in project contests and initiate startups
- Motivate the students to participate in Hackathons and other contests.